DIABLO III SINGAPORE LAUNCH EVENT
|Where:||Funan IT Mall|
|When:||15 May 2012|
|Time:||9.00am (Verification of Pre-order Cards start)
3.00pm (Collection of Box Sets start)
Where to Queue
We will be setting up queue posts and signage. Do keep a look out for that and queue according to where the queue posts are. Setting up of our event, along with the queue posts should start the evening before the launch event.
How to redeem your Diablo III with your pre-order card at the launch event
- The collection process comes in 2 parts – Verification and Collection
- Verification starts at 9am.
- All customers will proceed to our verification counters with their pre-order cards and NRIC. After verification, each person will be issued a queue number. Hang on tight to this – please don’t lose it!
- Collection starts at 3pm, to coincide with the official launch in the United States at 12am.
- At 3pm, we will start calling people in batches into the collection area according to your queue number (e.g. numbers 1 – 50, when called, can proceed into the collection area to collect your boxsets)
- Queue number batches will also be indicated in screens set up around the event area.
Ok, so I’ve got my queue number, but it’s not 3pm yet/the numbers being called at the moment aren’t anywhere near the number I’m holding.
We’ve got activities lined up at the event area to keep you entertained, with many prizes to be won. There’s also the marketplace, where our retail partners will be selling exclusive Diablo III merchandise!
Feel free to go off and relax, take a break and grab a bite as well while you wait – just remember to keep track of the numbers on the screens as you don’t wait to miss your turn when your queue number is called!
Limit on Box Sets to be Collected Per Person?
In the interests of time and ensuring a faster process for all who attend the launch event, each person will be allowed to collect up to a maximum of FIVE box sets.
Retailers At the Marketplace
- J!nx – selling Diablo III t-shirts as well as t-shirts from other Blizzard titles
- Nvidia – will be showcasing their superior graphic cards, just the thing you need for an awesome Diablo III experience!
- Razer – selling Starcraft 2 and other Blizzard related products
- Steel Series – selling Diablo III gear (check out their FB page http://www.facebook.com/SteelSeriesSG)
*Please check back as we release more information on our launch programmes!*